Sunday, March 03, 2013

 

Accountability

I'll do a deep thought post later. For now I want to tap this out for some level of accountability. Even if only to shame myself if I don't do this and have to look at it in print afterward.

The past few weeks I've been participating in my own promotion on Bariatric Foodie called The Bariatric Foodie Pledge. I actually used this opportunity to improve my gym compliance because I'd gotten damn lazy!

So now that I am back in the proverbial "swing of things" I want to keep the momentum going so I tapped out a rough workout schedule I intend to follow:

Sunday: Running with Katey at the lake (usually 3.9 - 4 miles)
Monday: Evening spin class
Tuesday: Morning Body Pump (weight lifting) class
Wednesday: Rest day/church
Thursday: Morning Body Pump class
Friday: Mix-it-up day in the fitness room (probably a combo of the rowing machine, bike and elliptical)
Saturday: Double spin class in the morning

This is a bit ambitious but I am committed and I am gonna try! This isn't so much for weight loss though. I just feel very kick ass after I've completed a good work out. It makes me feel strong and capable and just plain good. So I'm going to try to keep with it.

If anyone is reading, feel free to ask me about it at any time. I need as much accountability as I can get!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?