Friday, February 08, 2013

 

Whilst I am away...


So I got this really brilliant idea.

Since I’m doing this social media hiatus for Lent, I thought it might be fun to set forth some goals to achieve while I am “away” that I can report back on when I “come back.”

Plus, I like making goals. It makes me feel like I’m participating in my life.

Here goes. By the time I come back to social media (and for the record I don’t consider this blog social media per se…because hardly anyone reads it and I do truly use it as a diary…so I don’t pimp posts and whatnot), it is my goal to have:

So there ya go. Three goals. I’m hoping working on these will keep me occupied. I am really starting to get nervous about this whole thing. Which means I am doing precisely what I am supposed to be doing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?